Clinical Placements on the North Coast
Student Information Documents
Welcome to the UCRH North Coast.
The UCRH has been coordinating student placements for the past fifteen years. We partner with the local health workforce to provide high quality student placements in a rural setting. Our footprint covers Grafton to NSW/Qld Border with 3 placement hubs (offices) – Grafton, Lismore and Murwillumbah.
In addition to the administration of your placement the UCRH is able to provide the following:
- Accommodation – we have self-contained student accommodation in Lismore, Ballina, Murwillumbah and Grafton which is highly subsidised
- Access to a 24 hour student common room on some sites (with kitchenette, lounges, computers, photocopying facilities – an excellent place for study)
- Social programs, including bush walks, student talent nights, stand up paddle boarding and sea kayaking providing opportunities to meet other students in the area from a range of disciplines and universities
- Opportunities for immersion into Aboriginal culture and health in a variety of ways including cultural competency programs, cultural walks, community experiences, placements in Aboriginal services and workshops.
- Social equity sessions staged on a bi-monthly basis: addresses disadvantage in population groups (Lismore only)
- Access to interprofessional tutorials, case based discussions, clinical skills, simulation and lectures
We will support you in all aspects of your personal and professional development
To access these benefits, and to assist your Supervisor, please complete our online registration form at https://clin-ed.ucrh.edu.au/user/register
Or click the links following for more information
For More Information Click on the Following Links: